Our main theme for version 1.3 was to make the interface much more pleasant to look at by giving it more body and a more distinguished look. According to all of the feedback we got (and we got lots - thanks everyone), we really succeeded in realizing both of these goals.
|New looks for Week Calendar 1.3|
- events are now more solid (less opacity), but they also feature softer colors
- selected events stand out much more due to more shadow and a plastic, glossy look
- text lay-out is much more readable by cutting of less words
- we dropped the alternating white/gray days
- all dates are now completely integrated in the top bar
- the top and bottom bar feature a soft metallic look, with matching blue-ish icons
We are also aware of a inconvenient bug in Week Calendar 1.3: if you hide a calendar, on next start of Week Cal, all calendars are incorrectly hidden. We immediately submitted an emergency fix to Apple, so we are now at Apple's mercy on that one.